Sunday, September 14, 2008

Great Appointment

Hendrix and I had a wonderful appointment this week with the midwife. They were thrilled with my weight because I have now gained back all of my morning sickness loss, plus one pound! Hendrix's heart rate was perfect. The appointment was in and out, and good news all around. They also aren't making me do that icky blood sugar drink test. I kind of talked her out of it, letting me do a blood stick on my next visit instead. That was really good news to me. They scheduled me back in another month.

This past week I have worked quite a bit more and kept up my treadmill walks but still feel amazing. By about 700, I'm done standing. You will find me in a chair with my feet propped up on my exercise ball. Around that time the soreness and heaviness in my pelvis and back are starting to make me aware that the little fish is getting bigger.

2 comments:

writex3 said...

Aww, he's just perfect!

Anonymous said...

What a great update, Karianne!

I almost fell over when I saw how little time to go you have left! Holy moly!

Hey, that means I need new pictures you know!!