Wednesday, October 8, 2008

O MY STARS!!


I went to my midwife appt. today and guess what? I go back again in 2 weeks! Yep, officially third trimester is here and I cannot believe how fast this has been going. Weight, blood pressure, and blood sugar were as close to perfect as they could be, and of course, Mr. Hendrix was showing off by being active and cooperative.
AND, they are giving me another ultrasound when I go in next. AND I found out last week that they just received their new 3D/4D machines, so I was begging for one of those. My sweet midwife left me with a "We'll see..."
Lastly, something very uncomfortable is happening to my pubic bone. I so don't remember this with Ivy and Sue said that it wasn't like this with Ivy since she was my first. But Hendrix is lower and will be getting lower by the day. She said that she says this will be a grin and bear it situation, kind of remedied by positions, but not cured. Nothing to do about it. If any of you have had braces on your teeth, and remember the pressure and the pain and the stretching going on in your jaw, just imagine the same thing in your nether regions. I'm so glad that we did photos when we did.
But, all that said, I still texted Chris this morning and told him that I want to do this again in a few years. Needless to say, I did not get a response back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Mama!!!

Love Ya
-AKR

Anonymous said...

Your photos are so!!! beautiful!!!

Very happy to hear that everything is going so well, but sorry about the discomfort. I hope it feels better soon!

writex3 said...

I love this photo, too!!!

I remember feeling very "heavy", so to speak, with my 2nd pregnancy. I felt like she was certainly about to fall out for the whole last month. It wasn't quite that easy, needless to say! Hang in there!

Kim said...

I felt that same pain with Miss M - it must be very normal. I love the pics. Each one is very unique and beautiful. Hang in there!

Catherine said...

You are gorgeous!!