Monday, October 20, 2008

Today

Yesterday and this morning while I was in the tub, I spent the majority of the time watching my belly! This little guy is either really big, or really strong, as I don't remember this amount of abdominal movement with Ivy at this point. It was a lot later on in the pregnancy when I could see my stomach roil with baby.

And this guy is a kicker. Ivy was more of a spinner. I would call her my little ballerina. This one already wants to play "kung fu" with his siblings. (See photo below of their nightly tournaments)





Last night I took my final dosing of the BV meds and I think that I'm slowly on the mend. Yesterday along with working and going grocery shopping, I was tylenol free all day. Today Ivy and I were able to take a 5 block walk to the movie store, which in my mind was comparable to doing a marathon last week. I'm also considering the fact that 2 days of Chris doing primary parenting has left me well equipped to handle things. I'm not jinxing myself. We're taking it one day at a time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I have missed so much -- I am just catching up. That really bites about the pelvic pain! Fancy Cheeks dropped onto a nerve in my pelvis and I thought I might die. (But yet like you, doesn't scar me enough to decide to never do it again. *muhaha*). Seriously though, praying all that pain goes away!

And I had me a kung-fu baby inuteruo too, and she's still that way, so I bet yuo're right - he will be joining hid siblings on the bed soon!

Anonymous said...

Whew -- so glad you're feeling better, and I hope it continues to improve. Love the pics!!

Catherine said...

aww honey! I love the pics of them, they remind me of katie and Jonathan but I'm sorry your little guy is doing that to your insides.. ouchie!! Hope you get some relief!!!
hugs!