Thursday, August 28, 2008

Meet Turkey #3

What is it with my kids and getting their pictures taken? I don't think that I told you all about Hendrix not showing his privacy for our last ultrasound until the very end, but the child wasn't giving up any info willingly. But, we persevered and found out he was a boy.

First on the list today was to see his face. No go. The little one was totally buried in the placenta, snuggled in and wasn't going to look at us at all. Then when he did turn, he decided that he wanted both hands and one foot in front of his face. Along with his cord that was his security blanket. But showing the boy parts? Oh, not a problem today! He was a flasher extraordinaire.

Then, at the VERY end of my 30 minutes, who decides to turn? And give a huge yawn? And show off? Yep, my 3rd little turkey that only grudgingly cooperates after Mama cajoles and persuades and pleads. At least I know what I'm getting into, since I've already done it twice before.

Here are the last 2 pics out of something like 90. Goodness.





Pretty cute, I think that he kind of looks like a baby dinosaur. If I can figure out how to upload the little yawn part onto youtube, I'll send it along. I really don't think that you want to see the whole 30 minutes of his back!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lady, that is beyond awesome.

You are a rock star.

KrayonKel said...

He's not yawning. He's saying hello! :)

How wonderful! Thanks for sharing! I agree with Katie. You are a rock star!

writex3 said...

I just called my husband in from the other room and told him that he had to see how amazing ultrasounds are now. When he saw the pictures, he grabbed my shoulder and said, "Holy crap. Unreal."

We can't believe how amazing those pictures are!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Kim said...

One word came to mind "miracle". How can anyone say that the creation of life is not a miracle. He is extremely gorgeous, but then look at his parents and siblings. Thanks for sharing.

Pretty Momma said...

He is absolutely perfect! I can never get over the miracle of life when I see a 3-D ultrasound, or a brand new baby. It's just simply amazing. No other words!

Catherine said...

oh my WORD he's the cuuutest!! I'm in love!!