Sunday, August 3, 2008

To be a good parent

I was reading a Bazaar magazine interview with Frances Bean Cobain and her mom, Courtney Love was quoted as saying,
"Whatever you want to say about me, go look at my kid...I don't think any child has ever been more wanted. And I don't think that any parents have wanted to f*ck up less."
This is exactly how I feel about each of my kids. I have always admired Courtney and felt so badly for her dealing with her drug addiction. That quote really hit home to me.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

that is good. i think we all feel that way, but some people just look the part better.

Anonymous said...

You know, there are good parents everywhere, in every walk of life. They aren't cookie cutter molded. I hate when people judge parenting without knowing the person.