Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tomorrow is the day!

Tomorrow I get to go to our 3D/4D ultrasound after work. I'm cautiously optimistic as I know how difficult these can be on getting good, clear shots, but at least I'm trying it out. Some of the ones that I've seen have been super freaky but a few have been adorable. I guess that it relies on many factors to make it come out right. Such as how far along you are, because if you go in too early, it really looks weird, or if you go in too late, the baby may be too big and in an odd position to get a good shot. Also, the clarity of the amniotic fluid, the amount of fluid and where the placenta is located all come into play.

My mom and sis are coming with me and that will be much better than our last u/s where Chris and the kids came with me. I would not recommend that idea to anyone.

I've heard that the office where I am having it done is really nice, as it should be because this thing is costing me an arm, a leg and then some.

I hope to be sharing some more Hendrix photos with you all when I get back. I need to go drink some more water.

2 comments:

Pretty Momma said...

How exciting! I will be thinking of you today and crossing my fingers for some great shots!

We had them done with Forest and we were thrilled to pieces! I think we did them at 28 weeks. It was freakishly amazing at how much he looked like his u/s photos whem he was born!

Hope you get a great peek!

writex3 said...

Its tomorrow now.... (hint hint)