Thursday, May 15, 2008

At least I'm not sick

Awake again. This time it is 118 am. But, I'm not sick! Yeah! I'm huge and sore and uncomfortable, but I'm not sick. Yay yay yay!And the reason that I'm not sick is because I didn't eat today. Well, strike that. I did eat today. But just barely. 2 T of tofu. 3 strawberries. Lots of red grapefruit juice with Perrier. 2 bites of salmon. 1 baby carrot. I keep seeing ads for Red Lobster, and my mouth waters. And I know that I won't be eating there for a while. Ah, I'll save some money then.

I'm reading about 4 books that are all so so. Nothing that has grabbed my attention for longer than a few pages. I guess that I have other things on my mind.

It was a weird nite for all of us. I had the kids in bed by 830, they were so strung out. And then Chris and I tried to sleep and ended up watching Shaft before trying to hypnotise ourselves with The lord of the rings. No go. Then the kids all switched beds around. Everyone is sleeping but me.I'm a bit nervous of how tomorrow is going to be with no sleep.

No comments: