Sunday, May 25, 2008

The woman that ate an ear

We are keeping this news from all of the kids until after the 3rd u/s at 20 weeks.

As I was writing here one night, Ivy comes up and looks at the timeline on the top of the screen and says,

Ivy: WHAT is THAT?

Me: Hmmm. What do you think it is?

Ivy: It's an ear.

Me: Well, then I guess it's an ear.

Ivy: Mom, it is in that belly. Why is it in a belly?

Me: I don't know? Why do you think it's in there?

Ivy: I think she ate it. Mom, don't look. That is so. gross. That girl ate a ear. Just Don't Look.

Sometimes it really does feel like I ate an ear. I feel that gross.

4 comments:

KrayonKel said...

Oh me... I love hearing what little kids have to say. That's so cute!

Good parenting with the questions! :) Nice!

Anonymous said...

You know, it does feel like you ate an ear or somethng equally gross at times. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. The horror is so fresh on my mind, I feel your pain.

writex3 said...

Big pregnancy sympathies coming your way. The first (and last) half in kinda miserable (-:

Anonymous said...

lol @ Ivy!!!

Ick to the feeling yucky part, you poor honey!!!!


xoxoxo
Cath