Tuesday, May 27, 2008

night time

You know when you are really experiencing some morning sickness when you even dream about throwing up. In my dream last night I was washing dishes and opened one of the kids' sippy cups to rinse out. When I poured it down the sink, it was straight grease. In my dream, I puked.

Never dreamt that before.

But one cool thing from my waking up this morning was that I had that song, "I'm already there" in my head. The line "Can you feel the love that we share" was prominent. I knew it was from my Daddy, telling me good morning. I've felt content all day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((hugs)))))))))

I loved this post.

Love you,
Cath

Anonymous said...

Sorry about this dream. That would make me want to puke too (the grease), even if it was just in dream world. Ewww!

I'm so glad your dad sent you the message this morning. We can all use words of love from our Daddies.

Melissa said...

this reminded me of that Friends episode where Rachel wanted Ross to "drink the fat" as a sort of penance for something.....ewwwwwwwy. Not to minimize how you're feeling at all...my mind just went back to that. :)

I'm so sorry you're sick. Do you have help with the kids?? I can't remember if you were sick with Ivy or not. I'm making my little predictions along the way. (are you finding out the flavor?)