Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sick

I never felt like this with Ivy. Here I am, 130 in the a.m., up and practically just waiting to puke. But, I don't. And if I did, I wouldn't feel better. With Ivy, I felt like I had drank a cup of warm, dirty water. And I'd have a metallic taste in my mouth. That was the worst of it.

Not so with this pregnancy.They say that morning sickness is a good sign. I'm trying to remember that.I don't know if I can advocate waiting 5 years inbetween pregnancies. This time is so much MORE in every way. But Chris does delight in telling me that it might not be such a big deal if my ages were 20 and 25 instead of 32 and 37.

Blech.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Someone just told me that more morning sickness was a sign of a healthy baby.

I have no idea how true that is.

alisonwonderland said...

FYI i had five years between my first and second pregnancies too.