Saturday, June 28, 2008

Boy or Girl?

What do you think it is?

This pregnancy has brought forth such passionate opinions that I'm surprised. And, the funny thing is that I have no clue. When I was pregs with Ivy, I KNEW she was a girl from the get go. This one, I have absolutely no feeling either way.

I have a girlfriend who is very intuitive and she came up to me yesterday and said, "This one is a girl". I have a tendency to think that she will be the one that is correct, but you know how that goes! Most everyone else (sister, sis in law, cousin, therapist) feels like it is a boy.

I had a dream last night that we had a girl. We were in the delivery room and for some reason in my dream we hadn't found out the sex yet. When they pulled her out of me, they said, "It's a girl!" and we were all happy.

We are finding out when we get the chance. I'm a need to know kind of gal as you all are well aware!

So, what is your vote?

3 comments:

writex3 said...

Girl, since that was your dream. We had 2 ultrasounds that both called Bumblebee a girl, but I had boy dreams until the night before he was born!

Pretty Momma said...

I've been thinking girl all along!!!

Catherine said...

GIRL!! Of course!!!