Saturday, June 28, 2008

Still fits!

13 weeks pregnant
You are looking at my favorite pre pregnancy purchase, my main dress for the summer. I wore it last month in our home town to a wedding reception. The above pics are from tonight where we had to go to a neighboring town for a wedding reception. Next month we have another wedding reception in another town and I'm hoping to wear it then too. It will be interesting to see if I can still zip the zipper and breathe. Yeah, breathing would be a bonus.

We were staring into a 90 + degree sun in these photos. Regardless, I'm so missing my Botox. Did you know that you can't do Botox while you are pregnant? Ah, the sacrifices I make for these kids. So not only do I feel older than the hills, my skin around my eyes looks it!

PS. We had fun at the reception and I did not expect to. Love that!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so pretty. LOVE that dress!

KrayonKel said...

You look beautiful!!! And I love the haircut too! When did you do that?

Melissa said...

K..you look sooooo good. I adore the dress, the hair, the smile. You guys are just beautiful together. And that tiny little bump, well, it just makes me smile!

Pretty Momma said...

You look amazing! And I love, love, love the dress! Polkda dots are my weakness!

Catherine said...

You are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!