Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Misery, Party of One

OK gals, I'm sick. Sinus infection, antibiotic sick. Raspy, croaky sick. Face pain, throat pain, neck pain, ear pain sick. Fever with chills sick. Can barely turn my head sick.
My midwife called in an antibiotic for me to pick up tomorrow. I so hope that it works. Besides having allergies to about every scent, did you know that I am allergic to penicillin, erythromyacin and sulfa antibiotics? Holy.
But all of this pales in comparison to my worries about what this is all doing to the fetus. So many meds. No food. Poor little thing.
I think that I'm about to put myself on bedrest! Of course Ivy has swim lessons and tennis lessons this week. Of course. I'm off to the tub.

1 comment:

Pretty Momma said...

I'm just checking in w/ you before I leave for the weekend. Sorry to read this! Please know I"m praying. Try not to stress. I was sick like that with my second healthy pregnancy and he's fine. (A little crazy, but fine. :P)

HUGS