Monday, June 16, 2008

Jinxed!

I'm sick. I'm heading into the doctor today with a head/chest cold the likes of which I haven't seen for years. After my post about feeling so much better, I awoke to a sore ear, a sore throat and a sore chest. Even my face hurts, so I'm thinking that I must have had one of my infamous, lurking sinus infections that took over the rest of me.
Being pregnant throws so many things into an event. Normally, I have my self care, doctor visit routines down in cases like this. But being pregnant throws all of that out of the window. I end up looking at the little tub of Vaporub and think, "Am I supposed to use this now?" It puts a question mark on everything.

1 comment:

Alexy said...

Hay sweetie, sorry your not feeling good. Try a breathing treatment with tea tree, and euctalypus. I ususally put drops in a hot bowl of water and breath in the steam. I cleans out the sinuses. Also a medipot will help clean oout yuor whole head.